Little Muncy Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford in October 2018
BH Photo #436304
As noted by Janis, this bridge has been rehabbed recently. Fresh paint, a large number of rivets replaced with nuts and bolts, and lattice members look to be new.
- Through truss bridge over Little Muncy Creek on PA 2069
- Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904 by Owego Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1995
- - Owego Bridge Co. of Owego, New York
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.18972, -76.65417 (decimal degrees)
41°11'23" N, 76°39'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/361279/4561137 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 41 2069 0020 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 24947 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31255 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 10, 2021: Updated by Patrick Gurwell: Design specified, and description added.
- October 18, 2018: New photos from Janis Ford
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- Janis Ford
- Patrick Gurwell - pgurwell [at] gmail [dot] com