Tank Farm Road Bridge
Removed to storage in 1994.
- Foreman pony truss bridge formerly over Reading Railroad on Tank Farm Road
- Emmaus, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Removed, not replaced, in storage
- Future prospects
- Available for reuse
- Built 1881; Removed 1994; Held in storage and to be used on trail
- - John L. Foreman of Pottstown, Pennsylvania
- Foreman Truss
Total length: 57.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52260, -75.52996 (decimal degrees)
40°31'21" N, 75°31'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/455109/4485897 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 64299 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 12, 2016: New photos from Chester Gehman
- March 28, 2015: Updated by Art Suckewer: Bridge was lost but apparently has been in long term storage!
- November 28, 2014: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER PA-123 - Tank Farm Road Bridge, Tank Farm Road crossing Reading Railroad tracks, Emmaus, Lehigh County, PA
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com