Monocacy Creek Reading Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in December 2017
BH Photo #415515
Three deck plate girders in parallel.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Monocacy on RDGRR
- Bethlehem, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1921
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Reading Railroad (RDG)
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61667, -75.38068 (decimal degrees)
40°37'00" N, 75°22'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/467799/4496275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 79930 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 3, 2018: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com