Hill to Hill Bridge Main Street Ramp
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in December 2017
BH Photo #414290
Connects Main Street to the Hill to Hill Bridge in Bethlehem, PA.
- Concrete arch bridge over Monocacy Creek/ NSRR on Main Street Ramp
- Bethlehem, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, and Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- - Clarence W. Hudson of New York City, New York
- Rodgers & Hagerty, Inc. of New York City, New York
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 128.9 ft.
Total length: 659.2 ft.
Deck width: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61837, -75.38394 (decimal degrees)
40°37'06" N, 75°23'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/467524/4496464 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Allentown East
- Inventory number
- BH 79699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com