Manassas Guth Covered Bridge
Manasses Guth Bridge
Photo taken by Pat Madden in Septemeber 2011
The bridge that anchors the eastern end of South Whitehall Township's Covered Bridge Park is Manassas Guth's Bridge. It joins the Wehr Covered Bridge as bookends to this unique park along Jordan Creek.
- Bridge over Jordan Creek
- South Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1858
- - Unknown
- Burr Truss
Span length: 129.0 ft.
Total length: 129.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 96.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.62960, -75.55339 (decimal degrees)
40°37'47" N, 75°33'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/453199/4497787 (zone/easting/northing)
- 31596 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 51737 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 18, 2012: Added by Pat Madden