Hill to Hill Bridge
- Concrete arch bridge over Lehigh River, etc., on PA 378 in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924; rehabilitated 1990
- - Clarence W. Hudson of New York City, New York (Engineer)
- Rodgers & Hagerty, Inc. of New York City, New York (Contractor)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 170.9 ft.
Total length: 1,607.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61667, -75.38500 (decimal degrees)
40°37'00" N, 75°23'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/467434/4496276 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Allentown East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 39 0378 0074 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 23182 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31186 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 20, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- December 12, 2017: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Added categories "Rodgers & Hagerty, Inc., Contractor", "Clarence W. Hudson, Engineer"
- November 29, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 29, 2015: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- April 3, 2015: Photo imported by Dave King
- August 28, 2013: Photo imported by Dave King
- July 25, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Added Lehigh River category