Unknown Stolen Bridge
Stolen/scrapped by metal thieves. News reports say bridge dated back to 1930's.
- Lost bridge over Unknown creek on Service road
- Lawrence County, Pennsylvania
- 2 men were charged with stealing this bridge in September 2011, allegedly cutting it up with torches and selling it for scrap.
- Don't know
Total length: 50.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.99309, -80.41848 (decimal degrees)
40°59'35" N, 80°25'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/548912/4538152 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49807 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 29, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Bridge was a through truss
- October 15, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed to known name per news article
- October 11, 2011: Added by K. A. Erickson
- K. A. Erickson
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com