Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hickory Run on Paden Road
- Lawrence County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1970
Span length: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95000, -80.43333 (decimal degrees)
40°57'00" N, 80°25'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/547693/4533361 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 37 7206 0368 1003 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 22534 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31151 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com