Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Honey Creek on Gilmore Road
- Lawrence County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1997
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.87500, -80.21667 (decimal degrees)
40°52'30" N, 80°13'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/566004/4525176 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 37 7203 0331 7010 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 22520 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41643 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com