FROM PA BRIDGE DATA: 'The tied thru arch bridge built in 1916 has been determined eligible by PHMC (5/24/93). It is an early and rare example of its type/design in the state.'
- Concrete Pony truss bridge over Conestoga River on T-894 Quarry Road
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
- - Frank H. Shaw (engineer)
- John T. Brubaker
- Tied thru concrete arch bridge
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Also called
- Quarry Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.13783, -76.05956 (decimal degrees)
40°08'16" N, 76°03'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/409737/4443592 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Terre Hill
- Inventory numbers
- PA 36 7213 0894 4002 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 21912 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 44150 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 54.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- June 7, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This is not a concrete truss.
- May 10, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This is the Weaverland Bridge.
- May 10, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added builder, description, # spans & corrected GPS
- February 16, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth