Herr's Mill Railroad Bridge
Second of two spans of 1844 Herr's Mill Bridge from Soudersburg, Pa. Planned for adaptive reuse as railroad covered bridge on railroad right-of-way on property, to feature 1865-style steam train replica.
- Burr arch-truss bridge
- Elizabethtown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- In storage or disassembled pending planned rebuild for railroad use
- One of two spans of former 1844 Herr's Mill Bridge from nearby Soudersburg, Lancaster County, Pa.
- - Stone Gables Estate
- Burr arch-truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15233, -76.62717 (decimal degrees)
40°09'08" N, 76°37'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/361410/4445933 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92694 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 12, 2021: Added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV