PRR bridge over N. Church St.
South side of N. Church St. bridge
Photo taken by Sean McDonnell in winter 2009
Built for the PRR Low grade line. Used by Penn Central and conrail.
Tracks removed in the late 1980's
- Bridge over N. Church St. on Formerly PRR low grade line now used for Enola Low Grade Trail
- Quarryville, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Open to bicyclists, horseback, and pedestrians
- Skewed Stone arches
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89954, -76.16500 (decimal degrees)
39°53'58" N, 76°09'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/400409/4417257 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 49096 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 16, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- July 14, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added rail trail status
- July 13, 2011: Added by Sean McDonnell
- Sean McDonnell
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net