Enola Low Grade Trail - Pequea Creek Bridge
Looking north on River Road
Photo taken by Jodi Christman in October 9, 2013
BH Photo #269361
Abandoned girder bridge used for the Enola Low Grade Trail.
- Abandoned bridge over Pequea Creek on Former Conrail Railroad
- Martic Forge, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Open to bicyclists, horseback, and pedestrians
- Built 1910
- - Conrail (CR)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Warren deck truss
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 100.0 ft.
- Also called
- Martic Forge Crossing
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90795, -76.32836 (decimal degrees)
39°54'29" N, 76°19'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/386457/4418385 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49072 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2013: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added additional name
- October 24, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected stream name
- August 20, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- July 8, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com