Conoy Creek Bridge
THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY says "The 1927 reinforced concrete deck arch bridge was replaced by a reinforced concrete slab bridge in 1997."
- Lost concrete arch bridge over Conoy Creek on Amosite Road (TR857)
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1927; replaced 1996
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12833, -76.62667 (decimal degrees)
40°07'42" N, 76°37'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/361405/4443269 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 36 7237 0857 4001 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 22123 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41623 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1991)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 76.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)
- May 28, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com