Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Springbrook Avenue (PA 502) on I-476 (Pennsylvania Turnpike Northeast Extension)
- Moosic, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956; rehabilitated 1994
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 189.0 ft.
Total length: 671.0 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.34895, -75.70978 (decimal degrees)
41°20'56" N, 75°42'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/440621/4577737 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 20941 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79179 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2011)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com