Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Delaware-Lackawanna Railroad (Keyser Valley Branch) on Theodore Street
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1906
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 115.2 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Skew angle
- 85 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44000, -75.67333 (decimal degrees)
41°26'24" N, 75°40'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/443749/4587821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 35 7302 2015 0046 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41614 (Bridgehunter.com ID)