Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Lackawanna River on Scranton Street
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.41000, -75.67500 (decimal degrees)
41°24'36" N, 75°40'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/443584/4584492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 35 7302 0314 0034 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41617 (Bridgehunter.com ID)