Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over the abandoned Steamtown Railroad TR 346
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1909
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 119.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.27333, -75.45500 (decimal degrees)
41°16'24" N, 75°27'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/461892/4569200 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 35 7205 0346 0010 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41613 (Bridgehunter.com ID)