Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Lackawanna River on Meredith Street
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1927; replaced ca. 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Skew angle
- 15 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.55167, -75.52833 (decimal degrees)
41°33'06" N, 75°31'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/455938/4600135 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 35 7203 0477 0101 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41616 (Bridgehunter.com ID)