Tuscarora Creek Bridge
Google Maps show past bridge
Drove down road on 8/19/2012 and only a fairly new UCEB exists now.
- Through truss bridge over Tuscarora Creek on PA 3008
- Juniata County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1950; Replaced 2008
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 155.8 ft.
Total length: 164.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.51556, -77.41944 (decimal degrees)
40°30'56" N, 77°25'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/295028/4487793 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 34 3008 0170 1681 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 31055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- August 26, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: added lost date
- August 26, 2012: New photos from Jodi Christman
- August 19, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Updated status
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com
- Luke Harden - lukemh9 [at] gmail [dot] com