BPRR - Colonel Drake Highway Overpass
Photo taken by Brian McKee in April 2009
BH Photo #136948
The rail was the old Buffalo, Rochester and Pittsburgh Railway.
- Parker through truss bridge over PA36 or W. Mahoning Street on BR&P Railway Line in Punxsutawney
- Punxsutawney, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (B&O; BO)
- Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad (BPRR)
- Chessie System
- An incredible pinned Parker Truss that can't be missed!
Span length: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 120.0 ft.
- Also called
- BPRR - Mahoning Street Overpass
BR&P - Colonel Drake Highway Overpass
BPRR - PA36 Overpass
BR&P - PA36 Overpass
BR&P -Mahoning Street Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.94223, -78.98260 (decimal degrees)
40°56'32" N, 78°58'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/669819/4534303 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 1250 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- PA 33 0036 0250 0141 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 42303 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- June 11, 2017: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Pin-connected"
- December 11, 2011: New Street View added by Jodi Christman
- December 10, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Added GPS coordinates
- May 22, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Corrected rail name
- April 10, 2009: Added by Brian McKee