Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Fork on Humpback Rd
- Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1915
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.25443, -78.97077 (decimal degrees)
41°15'16" N, 78°58'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/670007/4568987 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 33 7220 0472 0004 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 19860 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31040 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com