Seldom Seen Road Bridge
East end view
Photo taken by Brian Manville in February 18, 2017
BH Photo #379081
Access to bridge is turning onto Seldom Seen Road off Route 28 and proceeding straight. The road is "No winter maintenance" and travel to the bridge should be limited to times when dirt road surface is solid. There is a sign about area under video surveillance, but this is for the property between Seldom Seen Road and Route 28.
- Concrete arch bridge over Coder Run on Seldom Seen Road
- Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1914
- - Curwensville Construction Co. of Curwensville, Pennsylvania
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.15337, -79.12880 (decimal degrees)
41°09'12" N, 79°07'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/657009/4557469 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 33 7217 0396 0016 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 19854 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2007)
- Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- February 18, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Added photographs, name of construction company and added description.