McCutcheon Road Bridge
North portal view
Photo taken by Brian Manville on September 4, 2017
BH Photo #401652
The photos show the modern replacement built by the Russell Standard Corporation.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Mill Creek on McCutcheon Road
- Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1905; rehabilitated 1995; replaced 2009
- - Russell Standard Corporation
- Pratt pony truss, timber deck
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Also called
- County bridge 29
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.22816, -79.18526 (decimal degrees)
41°13'41" N, 79°11'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/652098/4565673 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numers
- PA 33 7205 0342 0001 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 19824 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31039 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 4, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Removed category "Wooden deck"