Callen Run Bridge
South portal view
Photo taken by Brian Manville on September 4, 2017
BH Photo #401664
Small single span bridge over Callen Run in Clear Creek State Park.
- Concrete arch bridge over Callen Run on Callen Run Road
- Jefferson County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1992; rebuilt 1999
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.34381, -79.00931 (decimal degrees)
41°20'38" N, 79°00'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/666551/4578835 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 33 0949 0360 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 19671 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31035 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 4, 2017: New photos from Brian Manville