Possibly replaced in 1973, but I suspect earlier than that. I have gathered this bridge is this location because of the writing on the postcard.
- Lost Bridge over Lehman Run on Iron Bridge Road
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Bridge the road is named after
- - Possibly D.H Morrison / Columbia Bridge Works.
- Two span Vertical endpost Childs or Long pony truss with rolled members and stone abutments. Also note the trussed floor beams.
- Also called
- Lehman Run Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.03583, -77.64417 (decimal degrees)
40°02'09" N, 77°38'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/274398/4435084 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52139 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 4, 2019: Updated by Art Suckewer: added pic and truss type
- April 21, 2012: Added by Jodi Christman