West Branch Conococheaque Creek Bridge
FROM PENNSYLVANIA BRIDGE DATA:
'The 116'-long, Warren pony truss with polygonal top chord was built in 1924 by the state highway department. It is on Old US 30 (Lincoln Highway) in Fort Loudon. It has been determined eligible for the National Register by PHMC finding dated 4/7/94.'
- Lost Pony truss bridge over W Br Conococheaque Creek on Sr 4002 (Rt. 30)
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge in 2001
- Built 1924; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 110.9 ft.
Total length: 116.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- PA 28 4002 0030 0572 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 60271 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 16, 2014: Added by Jodi Christman