This bridge has a steep peak on the main arch. A much smaller arch is on one side of the bridge. Date and builder is known by a marble slab in the bridge.
SOURCE: Frederick Fleming Unger in "Old Bridges of Franklin County"
- Lost Stone arch bridge over W Br Conococheaque Creek on Pa 995; Sr 0995 (Welsh Run Road)
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1852; Replaced 1955
- - Thomas C. Fitzgerald
- Double-arch stone bridge
Total length: 180.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Also called
- W Br Conococheaque Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77639, -77.83806 (decimal degrees)
39°46'35" N, 77°50'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/256937/4406792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 21, 2012: Added by Jodi Christman