Heading west on Anderson Rd.
Photo taken by Jodi Christman
BH Photo #176913
According to Frederick Fleming Unger in "Old Bridges of Franklin County" this bridge is actually 174' in length and 15' wide. It was rebuilt in 1928 by John Graham of Cove Gap, PA.
- Stone arch bridge over West Branch Conocoheague Creek on Anderson Road
- Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1820; rebuilt 1928; rehabilitated 1974
- Double stone arch
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- Anderson Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.78833, -77.85333 (decimal degrees)
39°47'18" N, 77°51'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/255671/4408159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 28 7209 0328 3128 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 17694 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30939 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 21, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Changed name and added details
- September 11, 2010: New photos from Jodi Christman