Bort Road bridge
Photo taken by Mike Niethe
BH Photo #362846
Bort Road is a narrow country road that runs off route 20 just off of Route 90 near North East Pennsylvania. The bridge carries one lane of vehicle traffic over the CSX railroad. The deck of the bridge is wood.
This is a neat spot to watch trains. This bridge crosses two tracks of the CSX, and is only about 100 feet from a grade level crossing of a different railroad.
This bridge appears to be quite old. There is a handmade sign on the bridge indicating "save our bridge, it's scheduled for demolition".
- Bridge over CSX Railroad
- Erie County, Pennsylvania
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.22813, -79.78762 (decimal degrees)
42°13'41" N, 79°47'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/600048/4675817 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 73469 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 20, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- September 5, 2016: Added by Mike Niethe