Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Elk Creek on Old Ridge Road in Girard
- Erie County, Pennsylvania
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 202.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.99333, -80.32667 (decimal degrees)
41°59'36" N, 80°19'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/555769/4649255 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 25 7407 8811 4083 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 16520 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30910 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2008)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)