Wawa Station Road Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Chester Creek on Wawa Station Road in Chester Heights
- Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Removed but not replaced
- Future prospects
- Sold for $1 and relocated to Delaware in 2009-10: http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2010/05/05/news/doc4be0d9...
- Built 1882
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90167, -75.45833 (decimal degrees)
39°54'06" N, 75°27'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/460820/4416943 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 23 7023 0170 0024 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 15391 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30883 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2016: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Bridge moved to Delaware for preservation 2009