Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ridley Creek on Chapel Hill Road in Upper Providence Township
- Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94556, -75.42111 (decimal degrees)
39°56'44" N, 75°25'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/464025/4421799 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 23 4004 0040 2569 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2008)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 56.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)