Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Open-spandrel arch bridge over Darby Creek on Providence Road in Yeadon
- Philadelphia, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Open-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.92833, -75.27167 (decimal degrees)
39°55'42" N, 75°16'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/476786/4419838 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 23 2010 0060 2704 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 15241 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30873 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)