Red Hill Road Bridge
Old Red Hill Road Bridge Dauphin
Bing Maps copyright 2012 Microsoft Corporation Pictometry Bird's Eye
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #230641
RE: STATUS - The Red Hill Road arch bridge exists and can be viewed by the new Red Hill Road alignment and Gap View Road. This construction occurred in the late '90s when US322 bypassed the Dauphin Borough.
- Stone arch bridge over Clarks Creek on Red Hill Road
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1920
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Also called
- Clark Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37028, -76.96096 (decimal degrees)
40°22'13" N, 76°57'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/333515/4470701 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrisburg West
- Inventory numbers
- PA 22 7211 0304 3023 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 52230 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 26, 2012: New Street View added by Daniel Hopkins
- April 25, 2012: Added by Jodi Christman
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net