Capital Greenbelt Bridge
Bridge on The Capital Greenbelt Trail formally occupied by a side track of the Northern Central Railroad. The bridge was built here as a way to cross the second mainline (later used by CSX and Amtrak) and was once part of mini-storage yard that set near PEN-DOT in the 1930's.
- Bridge over Amtrak / Conrail on Capital Greenbelt Trail
- Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only, no bicycles, skates, or simialr.
- - Amtrak (AMTK)
- Conrail (CR)
- Also called
- Amtrak Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24562, -76.86476 (decimal degrees)
40°14'44" N, 76°51'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/341391/4456687 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48392 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 25, 2021: New Street View added by Dave King
- July 13, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Corrected information; updated categories
- March 8, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added description.
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com