PRR Bridge over Powell Creek
View from Rt. 147
Photo taken by Jodi Christman on 5/11/2012
BH Photo #231978
When looking at the photos, the east side (under one track) is made of stone and under the other track (west side) is concrete.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Powell Creek on Norfolk Southern Railway (former PRR)
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Closed-spandrel arch
- Also called
- Norfolk Southern Bridge over Powell Creek
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40956, -76.98369 (decimal degrees)
40°24'34" N, 76°59'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/331683/4475105 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52451 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 14, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- May 13, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added category "Norfolk Southern Railway"