Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Powell Creek on Shoop Road
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.42000, -76.95833 (decimal degrees)
40°25'12" N, 76°57'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/333860/4476216 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 22 7213 0547 3028 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 14696 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41549 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com