Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Powell Creek on Shoop Road
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.42000, -76.95833 (decimal degrees)
40°25'12" N, 76°57'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/333860/4476216 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 22 7213 0547 3028 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 14696 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41549 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 50.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)