Erb's Covered Bridge 38-21-01x
Erb's Covered Bridge
Photo from Henry C. Falk and the Thomas G. Kipphorn Collection
BH Photo #533415
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Conodoguinet Creek on Good Hope Road (SR 1013)
- Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1893 by George W. Keiffer; Removed and replaced in 1961
- - George W. Keiffer
- Burr arch-truss
18 panel truss
Total length: 343.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24188, -76.97004 (decimal degrees)
40°14'31" N, 76°58'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/332427/4456465 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 98637 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 20, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com