Conrail - Conodoguinet Creek Bridge
Wood & Steel beam bridge sat parallel to the currently active Conrail line.
- Abandoned bridge over Conodoguinet Creek on Former PRR / Conrail
- West Fairview, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Tracks removed
- Future prospects
- Could be reused as a rail-trail.
- Built 1930
- - Conrail (CR)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
Total length: 200.0 ft.
Deck width: 50.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27119, -76.91487 (decimal degrees)
40°16'16" N, 76°54'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/337191/4459615 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrisburg West
- 120 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 49402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 23, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net