Branch Yellow Breeches Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Jodi Christman on 03/02/2011
BH Photo #194725
FROM THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY:
The 1-span, 27'-long concrete arch bridge with pipe railings and concrete abutments is listed as a contributing resource to the Boiling Springs Historic District.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Yellow Breeches Creek on Race Street (TR 546) in Boiling Springs
- Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14706, -77.12501 (decimal degrees)
40°08'49" N, 77°07'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/318992/4446244 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 21 7213 0546 4014 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 14100 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30810 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 26, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description
- March 2, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Corrected GPS