BH Photo #190923
The old bridge is gone, but there is a plaque here dedicated to its memory.
- Lost through truss bridge over Catawissa Creek on TR 413
- Columbia County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1893 by King Bridge Co.; replaced 1997
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pin-connected Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 115.2 ft.
Total length: 121.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- Knight Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.96143, -76.35653 (decimal degrees)
40°57'41" N, 76°21'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/385846/4535361 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 19 7214 0413 0044 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 12822 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41525 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 25, 2010: New photos from Brian McKee
- Brian McKee - bjmckee51 [at] yahoo [dot] com