Renovo Pennsylvania Railroad Shops Footbridge
This is a common postcard view of this bridge.
BH Photo #434228
This was a foot bridge built by the Pennsylvania Railroad for their workers to cross the busy railroad yard at Renovo.
It carried railroad workers from Erie Avenue to and from the Pennsylvania Railroad repair shops.
This bridge no longer exists.
- Lost Bridge over Pennsylvania Railroad yard at Renovo on Pedestrians
- Renovo, Clinton County, Pennsylvania
- No longer exists
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.32688, -77.75612 (decimal degrees)
41°19'37" N, 77°45'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/269343/4578709 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82741 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 6, 2019: New Street View added by Luke
- May 6, 2019: New photo from Mike Niethe
- September 5, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added GPS
- September 5, 2018: Added by Mike Niethe
- Mike Niethe - michaelniethe [at] gmail [dot] com