SR 1015 over Toms Run
Photo taken by Brian Manville in October 22, 2016
BH Photo #368419
Concrete bridge with stone sides and support on banks of Toms Run in Cooks Forest State Park.
Bridge was added to site due to its age, unique construction and location in a state park.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Toms Run
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 35.1 ft.
- Skew angle
- 45 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.34592, -79.21765 (decimal degrees)
41°20'45" N, 79°13'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/649115/4578690 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74168 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 22, 2016: Added by Brian Manville