Cook Forest State Park Suspension Footbridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville in October 22, 2016
BH Photo #368361
Suspension footbridge within Cook Forest State Park.
Access to the bridge is best obtained by traveling Route 36 and then turning on River Road on the north side of the Clarion River. Make a left to park at the ranger station. Walk past the children's fishing pier and across the one lane bridge, through the Indian campground and onto the Rhododendron Trail. Make the first left and the bridge will be there.
- Wire suspension bridge over Toms Run on trail
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Wire/cable suspension
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.33538, -79.21114 (decimal degrees)
41°20'07" N, 79°12'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/649684/4577531 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 62633 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 22, 2016: Updated by Brian Manville: GPS location revised.
- August 23, 2014: Updated by Luke: Mapped
- August 23, 2014: Added by Patrick S. O'Donnell
- Patrick S. O'Donnell - 1 [dot] 991km [at] comcast [dot] net
- Brian Manville