Piney Creek Bridge
East end view
Photo taken by Brian Manville in December 27, 2016
BH Photo #374094
The bridge has been removed; Piney Road dead ends from the east at the bridge. The road from the west doesn't exist at all.
- Losy pony truss bridge over Piney Creek on Piney Rd
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- No longer exists
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1970; lost
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.16202, -79.43290 (decimal degrees)
41°09'43" N, 79°25'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/631474/4557927 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7213 0491 0022 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 30707 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2009)
- Sufficiency rating: 16 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 27, 2016: New photos from Brian Manville