Toby Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville in March 21, 2017
BH Photo #383819
Photos are of current bridge.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Toby Creek on Breniman Road (TR 577)
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built ca. 1905; destroyed by flooding in 1996
- Pratt pony truss
Span length: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.25809, -79.36816 (decimal degrees)
41°15'29" N, 79°22'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/636706/4568692 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7207 0577 0002 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 43458 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30709 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- March 21, 2017: Updated by Brian Manville: Added pictures of current bridge - nothing remains of original bridge.