Toby Creek Bridge - Lucinda
Photo taken by Brian Manville in April 14, 2017
BH Photo #387038
Photos taken are of current bridge.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Toby Creek on Sarvey Mill Rd.
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.30000, -79.33000 (decimal degrees)
41°17'60" N, 79°19'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/639813/4573405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7207 0562 0003 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 11124 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41517 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 14, 2017: New photos from Brian Manville