Deer Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Brian Manville in November 26, 2016
BH Photo #370738
Located on Bryners Mill Road 1 mile south of the only traffic light in Shippenville. It is located within State Game Lands #63. This area is used mostly by locals - hunters or kids partying down at the end of the road.
- Concrete arch bridge over Deer Creek on TR 424
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1925; rehabilitated 1996
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.23706, -79.45388 (decimal degrees)
41°14'13" N, 79°27'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/629566/4566225 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7205 0424 0009 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 44177 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30705 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2016: Updated by Brian Manville: Adjusted location, added photos and description.