Deer Creek Bridge (Beaver Furnace Rd)
Photo taken by Brian Manville in November 26, 2016
BH Photo #370733
Bridge is located on Beaver Furnace Road in Beaver Township, Clarion County. The road is in State Game Lands #63 and has no winter maintenance.
Contrary to map, Beaver Furnace continues on and passes under I-80 to East End Road.
- Concrete arch bridge over Deer Creek on Beaver Furnace Rd
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Also called
- Beaver Furnace Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.20135, -79.45664 (decimal degrees)
41°12'05" N, 79°27'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/629405/4562257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7202 0411 0023 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 11109 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30704 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2016: Updated by Brian Manville: Adjusted location, added photos and description. 11/26/2016